Thursday, July 31, 2008

Book Tag

  1. Get the book nearest to you, or one that you are currently reading that is over 123 pages.

  2. Go to page 123.

  3. Find the 5th sentence.

  4. Post the 5th sentence.

  5. Tag 5 people.

I was tagged by Barbie (thanks by the way :) with a book tag. I am currently reading Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, by Lisa See. I'm not very far into the book, but so far I am enjoying it, when I get a chance to read! It has been a very busy summer and not likely to slow down before school starts. I'm looking forward to reading her latest book Peony in Love.

The 5th sentence is this:

"She searched the country, traveling far outside her usual matchmaking territory until she heard about you from the diviner."

search.jpg



I am now going to tag YOU!  If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! Then leave me a comment so I can visit and read about the book you are reading!!


Signing off for the weekend.....we are moving!!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

"This can be confusing and may not seem to fit." Wow, this quote could be in any kind of book. It happened to be in 'The Way They Learn How to discover and teach to your child's strengths' by Cynthia Ulrich Tobias. One of the many half read books that I have sitting around, it just happened to be the one that was within arms reach.

Happy Moving!!!!

Barbie said...

Thanks for playing along! I will have to check out those books. I am amazed, you are moving and you still took time for this. Thanks!