Saturday, October 3, 2009

Clothes for a Cause


A sneak peek at the handsome little man!!!


I am helping some dear family friends bring home their 9th child! He happens to be a little guy very close to my heart. I advocated for him for over a year before I found a family that would follow through with their commitment!! This little guy has arthrogryposis like our Kaylea and Owen. He happens to be from Thailand and was in the same orphanage as Kaylea! He and Jack were buddies when Jack was still at the orphanage! We couldn't be happier that he is coming home and want to help get him here. Please take a look at my new blog Clothes for a Cause.
You can shop by reading each post or by clicking on the labels for items that catch your interest. Most of the clothing are girls clothing. I bough a bunch for Rubea and Rylea. They love dresses, but since they don't walk and are all over the floor, certain items just don't work for them. Of course there are things that just never got worn, too! Please take a look. If you are interested in something just email me the item and I'll get you a quote for shipping!

Thanks so much for helping out!

Love,
Photobucket

No comments: