Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It won't be long....


....until they are finally on their way home...just 8 more hours!!!  I had to go out of town for a funeral and during that time John has been trying to get the oh so important VISA!!  Of course there were many snags!  I am sure it was because I didn't have a computer in my lap at all times! Thankfully, after a couple of phone calls, many text messages and even more emails, I got all the questions answered and the visa was issued!  So, they are doing last minute shopping, packing and playing until they head for the airport at 8:00 am, my time!!  

We will post pictures over the weekend.  We have many, many appointments in the next 3 days. Two of our girls are having major surgeries next week, so there are pre-op appointments, lab work appointments, tests, an MRI, and appointment at the school for home bound services!! Not to mention welcoming home daddy and Rylea!!  I don't see much sleep in the near future.

Thanks for all the comments and prayers....

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

She sure does look like she loves her Daddy, I am so happy for you!!