Tuesday, January 6, 2009

He has her!!


He has had her for just over 24 hours now and I think he is definitely smitten!  Just look at the smile on his face!! She is doing amazingly well and I think she is just perfect! I think the little girls will be the best of friends!!  Rubea wanted the computer in her lap today when we were talking to them via skype!  I have spent many hours just watching her and it has been so amazing! It won't be long and she will be caught up!! Ready for the 15th to get here so I can hold her in my arms....forever!!  

Blessings,

4 comments:

Marla said...

Congratulations!! What a pretty girl and look at that proud Daddy!

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful little girl! And the smile on John's face is priceless:) Bet you're counting the days till the 15th, but you have forever to hold her, mama:) God is good!
Karen

Barbie said...

Oh my goodness! I have been away from the computer and missed this!! A HUGE congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated!!

Love ya,
Barbie

lorihays said...

Okay, enlarge that picture and send it to Adoptive Families magazine - it should be on a magazine cover for sure!Amazing....inspiring...beautiful...it makes me cry every time I look at it! You are ALL incredibly blessed!

Lori and family