Sunday, September 14, 2008


It was CANCELLED!!  But not until 6:30 when we were arriving at the hospital.  It will be rescheduled.....  back to bed for a nap!!

Tomorrow morning is Rubea's tethered cord release.  The surgery is scheduled for 8:00 am. and should take about 5 hours.  We would appreciate prayers ;-)   ThatGirl will  update here for me!!
Thanks Shelly!!!


Barbie said...

I will be praying.

Debra said...

Praying now....

hayslori said...

Ohmigosh, it is horrible to have surgery cancelled when you're all prepared physically and mentally for it! Bummer! Thinking of you!!!

Lori and family

Lisa said...

the exact thing happened to us with Ethan's tethered cord release. Praying the delay will end up being the absolute best for her and the surgery will go well.

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for sweet Rubea and for you, carla. Hang inthere and hopefully it will soon be over.

Take care,

Rhonda Kelly