Monday, April 2, 2012

Trying this again...

It has been so long since I have blogged that I don't know if anyone will ever read this....but that is ok, I will know it is here!!

I recently purchased a real camera! Finally. I have played around with photography in the past, but that was when you actually had to load film in the camera! I am going to be taking a class or two and decided to participate in the Sunday Snapshot over at Nihao Y'all.

I put my best subject on the couch and took a few shots! She is the only one who doesn't have a *camera* smile yet, you know that fake forced smile they put on when the camera comes out!?



I have a Canon T3i 
My setting were ISO 3200, aperture f/5.6, shutter speed 1/15 second
I used the SchwinnBreezeLE, Sarah Ji preset


Ni Hao Yall






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo! You go girl! So good to see you are baaaack!!!! Fill us in your busy life with all your littles. Well, some of them aren't so little anymore, but I know they are ALL busy (and consequently so are YOU!).

Anonymous said...

good post, added you to my RSS reader.