Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where has the time gone??











I can't believe my *baby* is 14!!!! WOW!!! All she talks about lately is driving, going to college and her career!! She is obviously a TEEN!! She is such a great kid, though!! She helps me so much with the little guys. Rubea is her favorite, though! On Sunday we went to Sea World in honor of her day (since dad had to work tonight...he has new kids in) She is not much of a cake kind of girl, so she chose Cheesecake, instead, mmm.....

3 comments:

polkadot said...

That's so funny about the cake -- AJ just requested chocolate ice cream and, "NO CAKE." Cheesecake is delicious though, we may have to copy you on that one.

Happy Birthday, Emilea! If you lived closer you'd be Bennett's babysitter for sure!

polkadot said...

Guess what I just got in the mail!?!?! I love it, I posted on my blog a minute ago.

Exactly how much is $2500 in Thai money???

Carla said...

I think about $1,000,000.00 in US dollars!! LOL

My treat!

Enjoy